The NEW PosiSoft Desktop Software (PC/Mac) has been completely redesigned for 2016. New highlights include the ability to generate custom, professional PDF reports and a new Jobs feature to help consolidate multiple batches into the same report.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Quickly import readings directly from the gage via USB
- Jobs feature consolidates batches into groups to keep measurement data organized and to quickly create multi-batch reports
- Report preview automatically refreshes as changes are made
- Export all data, settings and templates for backup and sharing
- Save readings as comma separated value (.CSV) files which can easily be imported into supporting applications such as documents, spreadsheets and databases.
- Import readings from legacy PosiSoft 3.0 software
- Import PDF documents as batches - Ideal for including measurement data from unsupported or
- Multi-language support - English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese and Korean
- View our detailed Help File or download the software (includes sample measurement data) to see how PosiSoft Desktop works
Generate Custom, Professional PDF Reports
With PosiSoft Desktop, you can create and customize professional reports. Use the powerful report configuration feature to tailor reports to fit your specific needs, personal preferences or job requirements.
- Include inspection information such as on-site pictures, screen captures, notes and more to communicate important details
- Create and save multiple custom layouts as templates - insert cover pages, add logos/images, and select font and point size
- Select the information to include for each product type - charts, histograms, readings, time stamps and more
- Compile multi-batch reports from one or more instrument types
- Batch comparison chart - compare multiple batches (same instrument type) on a single chart
- Windows 7/8/10 or OSX 10.7 or greater
- Compatible with all current PosiTector 6000/200/SPG/RTR/DPM/UTG and PosiTest AT instruments.
NOTE: If you have older generation PosiTector instruments (pre-dating April 2011) you should download our legacy desktop software.