PosiTector - WiFi
WiFi wireless technology is included with all PosiTector Advanced models
with serial numbers greater than 730,000
WiFi technology wirelessly communicates with PosiSoft.net, downloads software updates, and provides access to PosiTector Advanced gages stored measurement data using a standard web browser.
PosiTector Advanced WiFi features allow users to wirelessly...
Browsing WiFi connected PosiTector Advanced instruments
PosiTector Advanced gages built-in mass storage drive can be accessed from any WiFi enabled device using a standard web browser.
To access the PosiSoft Mobile Drive using your device's web browser...
1. Ensure the PosiTector Advanced gage and smart device or computer are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Type the IP address found within the PosiTector Advanced Connect > WiFi > Information menu into the web browser address bar.
3. Select the USBMS link as shown in the illustration below. This will provide you with direct wireless access to the PosiTector Advanced gages PosiSoft Drive.
NOTE: PosiTector Advanced users with a serial number less than 784,000 use the following link to access the USBMS drive. http://ip_address_of_gage:8080/usbms/
HTML formatted batch report
The PosiTector Advanced gages PosiSoft Drive contains the following...
- HTML formatted reports for each batch
- Simple preformatted reports open in web browser
- example: index.html
- Comma-delimitted text (.txt) files for each batch
- Ideal for importing into database or spreadsheet software
- example: readings.txt
- Screen captures (captured using the PosiTector Advanced (-)(+) buttons)
- Quickly capture PosiTector gag screens for inclusion in reports and record keeping
Remotely view the live display of a working instrument
View the PosiTector Advanced display using a web browser. The live display updates every couple of seconds.
- Type link into browser: http://ip_address_of_instrument:8080/screen.php
PosiTector 6000 Advanced
Web browser (live display)